Welcome to JCP Technical Services, LLC.
We are celebrating our 10th Anniversary. today. October 1, 2020. Thank you for your continued support. We look forward to working with you for many years to come.
Join us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/JCPTechnicalServicesLLC
Visit us at Safetywars.com for frequent news, updates, and updates to everything we do.
Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/safety-wars/id1556480313
Our YouTube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChaqVunN9iBElvopscUAXlA
June 7, 2020
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jim-poesl-csp-chmm-cie-1952aa6 JCP Technical Services now has two Covid-19 Contact Tracers on Staff. We are set up to do contact tracing for your workplace.
Last week Jim Poesl did an interview with Raymond Dickey on Covid-19 Contact tracing and the possible liabilities for your workplace and Home Owner's Association. Here is the link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtBlAlXymTA&feature=youtu.be.
We received some feedback that stated "there will NEVER be litigation." Two days after this video aired a major American was served with at least 2 lawsuits involving Covid-19 issues at their warehouses.
So don't let this happen to. you.
During this ongoing emergency JCP Technical Services is still open for business. Some of our remote services include:
1. COVID-19 Awareness Training to formally ensure your employees know procedures and hazards and CONTACT TRACING.
2. Training via teleconference including Respirator and Personal Protective Equipment.
3. Safety Meetings in your mailbox.
4. Site Audits for your construction site.
5. Leadership Training.
Good Luck and Our Prayers Continue in this ongoing crisis.
Thanks for your continued support.
You can call us or text us at 845-269-5772 for all of your Safety Needs.
Jim Poesl and the Safety Wars ™ staff.
January 4, 2019
Happy New Year. Have a good start for safety in the New Year. JCP Technical Services has a Weekly Safety Meeting Program that can be tailor made for your company. We currently have meetings for HAZWOPER, Construction, Marine Shipyards and other industries.
May 10, 2018
JCP Technical Services Launches SafetyWars.com
We recently launched a new website. Safetywars.com. This new website is geared to teach people how to manage people on safety, as well as our usual relevant training information.
SafetyWars.com There's a War on for Your Safety.
Our Pledge to you:
1. We will make legal and common sense recommendations for your business that will avoid problems, and decrease exposure. The long term goal is to reduce your costs and liabilities, and reduce your risk to ZERO.
2. We will motivate and train your employees to value safety. Leadership training is part of every course we do.
3. Small business is the back bone of our economy. Being a small business does not mean that you don't need a safety program. Usually, it is critical that you have a safety program because one accident may mean a loss of clients and money out of your pocket. We will work with you to create a safety culture at your company.
We are located in the Metro New York area, however we work nationally.
We look forward to working with you in the near future.
Jim Poesl MS, CIE
For Millenium Digital Copyright Info please go to http://www.jcptechnical.com/digital_millenium_copy.html